What Personal Data We Collect
When you visit the Footrax website, personal data can be collected:
- Your name, phone number, and email address
- Demographic data, including your location, gender, and age
- Technical data, including your IP address, your browser type, and your device type
- Information about your use of our website, including the pages you view and the actions you take there
Data will be collected from various sources:
When you fill out a form on our website, such as when you sign up for newsletters or seek more information about our products, we could ask you for personal information.
When you connect with our website through third-party services, such as social networking platforms, we may gather personal information about you from those sources.
How Can We Use Your Personal Data?
To provide you requested products and services:
We may use your personal information to process your order, answer your questions, or deliver other information that you have requested.
To improve our website and products:
To better comprehend users’ interaction with our website and to create new features and products, we might use your personal information.
To communicate with you:
You may receive newsletters, promotional items, or other communications from us if we utilize your personal information for this purpose. Opting out of these communications is always an option.
Sharing Your Personal Data To Third Party
- To complete orders and offer other services that you have requested, we might disclose your personal information with outside suppliers or service providers.
- If necessary to comply with a warrant or other legal process, we may be forced to disclose your personal information.
Without your permission, we will not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing needs.
To fulfill the purposes for which it was obtained or as mandated by law, we will keep your personal information for as long as necessary.
We implement the necessary organizational and technical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of your personal information because no website or internet transmission is 100% safe.
Data Subject Rights
Your rights regarding personal data:
You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information we currently have on file about you.
Right To Correct
- You have the right to ask us to amend any inaccurate information we may have about you.
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information, subject to some restrictions.
Please get in touch with us using the contact details listed below if you wish to make use of any of these rights.