These terms and conditions are for using the Footrax company’s website and mobile app and for the device’s purchase and use.
Before using the Footrax, users are required to agree to the device’s terms and conditions. These agreements may cover issues such as privacy, data collection, and device usage.
- Data collection: Footrax will collect data on the user’s physical activity and performance.
- Privacy: We will collect personal information about the user, such as name, contact number, and email address. While comparing the data with other users, you agree to share your data with others.
- Device usage: The device requires a C-type cable for charging. Install the Footrax app on your android or iOS phone and connect it to the device. The Footrax device needs to be strapped to your waist. Once the App and Device are connected, your mobile device will receive every reading of your movement.
- Replacement: On receiving a defective device, Footrax will take full responsibility for replacing it for you.
- Limitations of liability: Footrax will not be liable for any damages that may result by the users while using the device.
- Modifications: Terms and conditions of the sports wearable device can be modified or updated at any time. Users should review these updates and agree to the new terms if necessary.
It is essential to carefully review the terms and conditions of the Footrax before using our device and services, as they may affect your legal rights and obligations.
If you have any questions or concerns about the terms and conditions, it is recommended to contact the company for clarification.